cti message

Subject: Re: [cti-users] STIX Geotagging for 2.0

Hi Eli,

In order to contribute to the STIX 2.0 standards you will need to join the OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence Technical Committee. You can do that here, by joining as a Individual, or NGA joining as an organization. We absolutely welcome new members, and look forward to having you contribute to a location object on the cti-stix mailinglist and at the STIX meetings.

The CTI Users mailing list is used for general STIX / TAXII discussions. The real development discussions take place on the CTI slack channels and in the CTI meetings and mailinglists, and to enable access to those you will need to join OASIS using the link I provided earlier in this email.

Cheers

Terry MacDonald | Chief Product Officer