cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Intel note and opinion

Either #2 or #3 - please no strong overlap for fields with weak semantics (me joining vehemently the camp of Jason et al.)

I also think Patrick's suggestion to somehow rename into "Analyst Assertion(s)" could also be considered (If I did not misunderstand that one).

The specific sounding "Intelligence Note" vs. "Opinion" ending up in a simple "Note" would IMO open a can of even more volatility (like a description attribute taking over).

/Stefan