cti message

Subject: Your feedback is urgently needed on a proposal for the next CTI TC F2F

Members of the CTI TC -

Your co-chairs have been working to identify a suitable location for
the next F2F meeting.

We've just received confirmation that the NCCoE facility in Rockville,
Maryland, USA is available 23-24 May.

Given that this is just over a month from now, before we commit we
wanted to assess how many of you would be able to attend.

Please take a moment to complete this Google Form [0]. Now, we all
love surveys but this is literally just putting in your email and
ticking a radio button. It'll only take a second.

Please submit your feedback by Friday 21 April so we can take a final
decision based upon the survey results.

[0]: https://goo.gl/forms/lvjlSJte0kBqHwxQ2

On behalf of your CTI TC co-chairs,
Trey