cti message

Subject: STIX 2 Training Videos

All,

I have started working on some short training videos for STIX 2. The first video I have produced is on STIX 2 Versioning. You can find it and all future videos on the below YouTube Channel.

STIX 2 Versioning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4c4PHUfttE

STIX 2 Training Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmW_oi_zce3On4LyK9KDnfg