cti message

Subject: STIX 2.0 comment resolution matrix and WD02

All,

The comment resolution matrix for the STIX 2.0 public review period is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TCNdwL9o4lbblsIlDfeV0mHsBVGMdbFgwp95dhLLfaI/edit

The updated drafts can be found from the cover page (check the left side for WD02): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yvqWaPPnPW-2NiVCLqzRszcx91ffMowfT5MmE9Nsy_w/edit

At this point we have resolutions for all issues, so unless there are further comments the comment resolution matrix serves as a complete changelog between STIX 2.0 WD01 and WD02. You should be able to walk down the comment matrix and go to the associated places in the document to see the change.

Substantive issues and major editorial issues were already brought up on the TC call, but if you’d like to glance through to make sure you still agree or to look in more detail please do so ASAP. We’ll plan to get the ballot up to approve the new WD as a CSD and open the second public comment period sometime later today. If we do happen to find something in review, even after the ballot opens, we can always cancel the ballot, fix it, and re-open the ballot.

Thanks,

John