cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] [EXT] [cti] Embedded Relationships

Re Allan's comments:

"But the ability to model and represent data changes (CRUD) is important. We just need to agree on how that is done in the STIX model.
 My response to this thread was suggesting we model deletion of relationships with a timestamp of when the reln is no longer active."

Since this topic has surfaced again,  I'll throw out the Time Based Versioning Concept again.

Whoa! Whoa! Rocinante*!!!  Relax..  We are not attacking this windmill again!!

Rocinante (Spanish pronunciation: [roθiˈnante]) is Don Quixote's horse in the novel Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes.
In many ways, Rocinante is not only Don Quixote's horse, but also his double: like Don Quixote,
he is awkward, past his prime, and engaged in a task beyond his capacities

Patrick Maroney
Principal Engineer - Data Science & Analytics
Wapack Labs LLC
(609)841-5104