cti message

Subject: MISP format <-> STIX 2.0 - Discussions

Hi All,

We recently had an extensive discussion within the MISP core team
for the MISP format conversion from/to STIX 2. We pinpointed
some issues and possible remedies (short-cuts?) on the following page:

https://github.com/MISP/MISP/wiki/NotesMISP-STIX2

As discussed with Trey, we would like to share our findings with
the community and are hoping to see whatever our solutions fit the
envisioned STIX 2 standard.

Thank you very much.

Cheers.

--
Alexandre Dulaunoy
CIRCL - Computer Incident Response Center Luxembourg