STIX COA mini group call
Date: Monday, 08 May 2017, 12:00pm to 01:00pm PDT
STIX COA working group follow on call
Join WebEx meeting
Meeting number: 208 034 411
Meeting password: tecePfxH (83237394 from phones)
Join from a video conferencing system or application
From the Cisco internal network, dial *267* and the 9-digit meeting number. If you are the host, enter your PIN when prompted.
If you are a host,
go here to view host information.
Join by phone
+1-866-432-9903 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 208 034 411
Global call-in numbers | Toll-free
Can't join the meeting?
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session,
you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session..
- Discuss use cases
- Define relationship types for COAs
- Should the STIX COA support time based sequencing?
- How should STIX COA work with and make use of automated actions like OpenC2?
- Topics for F2F
Owner: Ms. Jyoti Verma
Group: OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups.
Public Event Link
- Learn more about subscribing
- View the OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) TC calendar
- You may receive future notifications with updates to this event. Update the event on your calendar by accepting the changes.