cti message

Subject: STIX 2.0 Workshop for ISACers

Dear CTI TC Members:

We're excited to let you know that OASIS, FS-ISAC, and NH-ISAC will jointly host a half-day STIX 2.0 Workshop for ISAC members on Tuesday morning, June 20, in New York. The workshop will be free for Borderless Cyber attendees who RSVP in advance. We announced the workshop during a special briefing to the National Council for ISACs earlier today.

Rich Struse will lead the workshop discussion covering the history of the standards, what they do, changes in 2.0, what's next, etc.

Following that briefing,
Jim Routh, CSO at Aetna and Board member for FS-ISAC and NH-ISAC, will facilitate an open discussion where ISAC members will have an opportunity to speak candidly about their experiences with STIX and TAXII, describe their pain points, and provide feedback on the new features in 2.0.

Goals:
 - Promote, educate, build excitement for STIX and TAXII 2.0
 - Strengthen OASIS relationships with ISACs
 - Lay groundwork for future workshops and training events

Workshop details may be found on the Borderless Cyber USA Conference website.

We hope you consider joining us and helping us promote the workshop via your channels.

Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Thanks,
Jane

BTW: Plans are underway to also hold a STIX 2.0 Workshop for the Japanese Banking Community on Friday, 23 June. Details to follow once firmed up.

--

Jane Harnad

Manager, Events

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x214 (Office)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Borderless Cyber USA | New York City | 21-22 Jun