cti message

Subject: Re: [EXT] Embedded Relationships

I personally think the document is well written and clear here, to allow the ole "anonymous ftp incoming folder" pattern and also does  enforce neither long term storage nor transactions (CRUD) to conform to it.
Jason and John (IMO) kind of nicely explained that, but when not being engaged in discussions, things often appear clear, so I might be biased due to having no stakes in the matter ...

... and I am not sure what that rant on email communication is about?
I think the email exchange over all these time zones and life-work balances of the participants makes it an accessible, sustainable, and non-intrusive communication medium - hard to top

Stefan/200