cti message

Subject: Face-to-Face Meeting on STIX & TAXII (Face-to-Face meeting)

Submitter's message
CTI TC:

Here are the updated details on the Face-to-Face meeting scheduled in the Rockville, MD area on May 23rd and 24.

Further details on remote participation will be forwarded by email.

Best Regards,

-- Ms. Jane Ginn
Event Title: Face-to-Face Meeting on STIX & TAXII (Face-to-Face meeting)

Date: Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 09:00am to 05:00pm EDT
Location: NIST NCCoE, 9700 Great Seneca Hwy, Rockville, MD 20850 https://nccoe.nist.gov/contact-us (free on-site parking)
Description

***Meeting Details***

Event open to:                  OASIS CTI TC members only*

Guest Wi-Fi:                      Yes

Pre-registration:               Required - click here to register - NO LATER THAN Friday, May 19th (please see note for non-US citizens attending in person below*)

Remote available:            Yes (you still must pre-register - Remote log-in information to be supplied later)

* Please note that as this is a US Government-operated facility, non-US citizens without a “green card” THAT ARE PLANNING ON ATTENDING IN PERSON must complete the attached form and return it to the email address listed on the form NO LATER THAN Tuesday, May 16th.   On the form where it asks for “Employer/Sponsor” – please list your organization/employer.

Agenda

***Topics***

The focus of this F2F will be on making as much progress as possible on proposed objects/additions to STIX 2.1 and TAXII 2.1.  In addition, we will have a session on STIX 2.0 Interoperability.  As with our last F2F in January, we will time-box each discussion to ensure that we get through the entire agenda.

***Sponsorship Opportunities***

If your organization is interested/willing to sponsor breakfast, lunch and/or AM/PM break refreshments, please contact Jane Harnad from OASIS (jharnad@oasis-open.org).

Owner: Ms. Jane Ginn
Group: OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) TC calendar here.
  • You may receive future notifications with updates to this event. Update the event on your calendar by accepting the changes.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
VERSION:2.0
X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:America/New_York
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20001029T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10;UNTIL=20061029T060000Z
TZNAME:EST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20071104T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=11
TZNAME:EST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20000402T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=4;UNTIL=20060402T070000Z
TZNAME:EDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
END:DAYLIGHT
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20070311T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=2SU;BYMONTH=3
TZNAME:EDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
STATUS:CONFIRMED
TRANSP:OPAQUE
DTSTAMP:20170513T212459Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20170523T090000
DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20170523T170000
SEQUENCE:0
SUMMARY:Face-to-Face Meeting on STIX & TAXII (Face-to-Face meeting)
LOCATION:NIST NCCoE\, 9700 Great Seneca Hwy\, Rockville\, MD 20850 ht
 tps://nccoe.nist.gov/contact-us (free on-site parking)
LAST-MODIFIED:20170513T212459Z
ORGANIZER:workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=GROUP:MAILTO:cti@lists.oasis-open.org
 IS CTI TC members only*\n\nGuest Wi-Fi:
  Yes\n\nPre-registration:               Required - click her
 e to register - NO LATER THAN Friday\, May 19th (please see
 note for non-US citizens attending in person below*)\n\nRemo
 te available:            Yes (you still must pre-register -
 Remote log-in information to be supplied later)\n\n* Please
 note that as this is a US Government-operated facility\, non
 -US citizens without a &ldquo\;green card&rdquo\; THAT ARE P
 LANNING ON ATTENDING IN PERSON must complete the attached fo
 rm and return it to the email address listed on the form NO
 LATER THAN Tuesday\, May 16th.   On the form where it asks f
 or &ldquo\;Employer/Sponsor&rdquo\; &ndash\; please list you
 r organization/employer.\n\nAgenda: ***Topics***\n\nThe focu
 s of this F2F will be on making as much progress as possible
  on proposed objects/additions to STIX 2.1 and TAXII 2.1.  I
 n addition\, we will have a session on STIX 2.0 Interoperabi
 lity.  As with our last F2F in January\, we will time-box ea
 ch discussion to ensure that we get through the entire agend
 a. \n\n***Sponsorship Opportunities***\n\nIf your organizati
 on is interested/willing to sponsor breakfast\, lunch and/or
  AM/PM break refreshments\, please contact Jane Harnad from
 OASIS (jharnad@oasis-open.org).\nGroup: OASIS Cyber Threat I
 ntelligence (CTI) TC\nCreator: Ms. Jane Ginn
URL:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cti/event.php?event_id=45328
UID:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cti/event.php?event_id=45328
BEGIN:VALARM
ACTION:DISPLAY