cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Agenda for May 16 working call

Sorry, that should be May 16 working call (tomorrow)! That’ll teach me to send something without double-checking dates.

From: <cti@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of John Wunder <jwunder@mitre.org>
Date: Monday, May 15, 2017 at 12:24 PM
To: "cti@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [cti] Agenda for May 15 working call

All,

Given the results of the poll (thank you all for filling it out!) we’ll continue to hold the weekly working calls at 3pm EDT (19hr UTC). Also note that we’re testing a new (hopefully better) conferencing system, so please check the invite to make sure you have the correct dial-in info. This will be the same conferencing system we use for the F2F so this is also a good opportunity for you to test that if you’ll be attending the F2F remotely.

The agenda for the call is:

-          Review of F2F topics: make sure we all understand what we’ll be doing and discuss priorities.

-          Malware (specifics TBD)

Thanks,

John