cti message

Subject: Agenda and deck for today's CTI TC monthly calls

Hi, y'all -

Here's the agenda for this month's CTI TC calls:

* Info about next week's F2F in Maryland, USA
* SC updates:
  * Interoperability
  * STIX/Cyber Observables
  * TAXII
* Open discussion

As a reminder, attendance at these monthly calls is how you maintain
(or regain) your OASIS voting rights.

Conscious of the fact that the CTI TC community spans the globe, we
run two full TC calls each month to try and accommodate the timezone
distribution of our membership. You only have to join one to maintain
your voting rights but you have two opportunities available.

* Session #1
  * 11-12h EDT / 15-16h UTC
  * bridge details: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cti/event.php?event_id=45214

* Session #2
  * 21-22h EDT / 01-02h UTC (which is technically Friday 19 May)
  * bridge details: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cti/event.php?event_id=45214

I hope you can make it, looking forward to catching up with you all.

--
Cheers,
Trey