cti message

Subject: Groups - OASIS-CTI-TC_F2F-NCCoE_May-2017-Day1.pdf uploaded

Submitter's message
CTI TC:

Here are the meeting notes for Day 1 of the CTI TC's Rockville, MD Face-to-Face meeting. We had very good on-site and remote participation for this meeting.

I will reiterate that no decisions were made; we only tried to advance discussions on key issues and Objects for moving forward. With that being said, note that we did conduct some Straw Polls to gauge the leanings of the various participants after we debated issues. You'll see that I've marked the results of these Straw Polls in RED.

I will post the Meeting Notes for Day 2 separately.

Best regards,

-- Ms. Jane Ginn
Document Name: OASIS-CTI-TC_F2F-NCCoE_May-2017-Day1.pdf

Description
Meeting Notes - Day 1 of NCCoE - Rockville, MD F2F
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Ms. Jane Ginn
Group: OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) TC
Folder: Meeting Notes
Date submitted: 2017-05-25 07:23:23