cti message

Subject: TAXII 2.0 CSD Comment Log - Please Review!

All,

The TAXII 2.0 CSD comment log for the public review period ending June 10, 2017 is available here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m7Lx_XfGxyzN0T4ze8d-bGiVElYEn4pJL2a_CQs3YmI/edit#gid=5055878

Bret and I have proposed a response for each comment. In total, our proposed responses do not result in a substantive change to the TAXII 2.0 specification. Therefore if the proposed responses are accepted by the TC, we can put TAXII 2.0 to a CS vote. Originally we had planned on a working call to review the comments. However, after detailed review, we believe that may no longer be necessary.

Please review the comment log, and respond with any discussion you might have about the proposed responses. If needed, we will work through the proposed responses on a working call. If there is not substantial discussion regarding the proposed responses, we will move forward with a CS vote at the same time as STIX 2.0 goes to a CS vote.

The changes that have been proposed as a result of the received comments are available here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Jv9ICjUNZrOnwUXtenB1QcnBLO35RnjQcJLsa1mGSkI/edit#heading=h.4do73o99e2l7

Please review and respond no later than Wednesday, June 21, 2017.

Thank you.

Mark Davidson and Bret Jordan

TAXII SC Chairs

Disclaimer: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, distributing, copying, or in any way using this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and destroy and delete any copies you may have received.