cti message

Subject: Open ballots for STIX and TAXII CS, `lang` field

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to send a reminder that we have a few open ballots:

The first two ballots require a Special Majority to pass, so if you’re a voting member please take a minute to vote. If you’re not sure whether you’re a voting member, login and give it a shot. A special majority requires 2/3 of voting members vote YES and no more than 1/4 vote NO, so we really need everyone to take the time to login and vote…especially given the holiday here in the US next week. The ballots close July 7.

The last ballot on internationalization is open to all TC members by the way, you don’t have to have voting rights to vote. That will be a simple majority, so whichever side gets more votes will be the way we go. It’s an important topic so please take the time to read up on it and make your vote.

John

PS: For the public archive, ballots are available here: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballots.php?wg_abbrev=cti