cti message

Subject: COA mini group call

All,

We haven’t met after the F2F regarding this topic but I’d like to setup a meeting this Thursday, July 13th, 13:00 EST – it seems open in the CTI-TC calendar and wanted to get a feeler for how many folks can join. I’ll go ahead and schedule a webex so you can RSVP.

Thanks,

Jyoti Verma

Technical Leader,

Office of the CTO, Security Business Group,

Cisco Systems