cti message

Subject: Re: [cti-users] STIX/TAXII BoF Gatherings at BlackHat / Defcon?

I am not arriving until Tuesday morning, but don't let me hold anything up.

-
Jason Keirstead
STSM, Product Architect, Security Intelligence, IBM Security Systems
www.ibm.com/security

From:        "O'Brien Tim" <obrientg@people.ops-trust.net>
To:        Jane Ginn <jane.ginn@gmail.com>, Jason Keirstead <Jason.Keirstead@ca.ibm.com>
Cc:        CTI-Stix-User <cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org>, CTI OASIS GROUP <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date:        07/17/2017 02:43 PM

I'll be in Vegas Monday afternoon through Monday (Black Hat & DEFCON).
How about an informal gathering Monday evening before the vendor events
start?

--
Tim O'Brien
CISSP, NSA-IAM, GEEK/NERD, SPEoE

President, ISC2 Silicon Valley Chapter
http://www.isc2-siliconvalley-chapter.org/

www.ibm.com/security<http://www.ibm.com/security>

>     Without data, all you are is just another person with an opinion -
>     Unknown

[attachment "signature.asc" deleted by Jason Keirstead/CanEast/IBM]