cti message

Subject: Motion for Open Repository for Python TAXII Server library

MITRE has started developing a new Python library to act as a TAXII server for processing requests from a TAXII client. We hope that others find it useful and will contribute to the project, so we would like to submit it to an OASIS Open Repository.

I move that the TC approve by unanimous consent requesting OASIS to set up an OASIS Open Repository project named cti-taxii-server using the following pieces of information:

Purpose Statement: The taxii-server is a Python library which will process HTTPS requests from TAXII clients in conformance with the TAXII specification.

Initial Maintainers: Greg Back, Rich Piazza

Open Source License: BSD-3-Clause License

GitHub Name: cti-taxii-server

Short Description: OASIS Open Repository: TAXII 2 server library written in Python

If there have been no objections before Monday, July 31 at 21:00 UTC (5:00 PM EDT), and unless Rich Struse has clarified a longer time period for input, I will submit the form [1] to ask OASIS to create the repository. If there have been objections, I will ask Jane to open a ballot.

[1] https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/open-repository-request