cti message

Subject: August 15 Working Call Agenda

Hi all,

I’m sorry for the late notice, but for the working call on August 15 we’ll be discussing the inclusion of IEP in STIX. Terry MacDonald has put together some materials on the topic, which I believe he will be sending as a reply to this. You can also see a proposal for including IEP in STIX in the STIX 2.1 playground, here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wiG6RoNEFaE2lrblfgjpu3RTAJZOK2q0b5OxXCaCV14/edit#heading=h.yd3ar14ekwrs.

John