cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Re: [EXT] Re: [cti] Summary of the working call

Alexandre,

We already have a related_data property.  Right now the description says that it is for Observed_Data, but that can be expanded to any STIX object.  If the description was changed, can you identify how this object does not meet your use case?

Bret

From: Sarah Kelley <Sarah.Kelley@cisecurity.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2017 1:16:18 PM
To: Bret Jordan; Alexandre Dulaunoy; cti@lists.oasis-open.org

The current version of Event already has something like “supporting_data”. It’s a property called “related_data”.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15qD9KBQcVcY4FlG9n_VGhqacaeiLlNcQ7zVEjc8I3b4/edit#heading=h.r4w2zhz8p29q.

I’m not sure how this suggestion would be any different?

Sarah Kelley

Senior Cyber Threat Analyst

Multi-State Information Sharing and Analysis Center (MS-ISAC)

31 Tech Valley Drive

East Greenbush, NY 12061

sarah.kelley@cisecurity.org

518-266-3493