cti message

Subject: Fwd: Re: [cti-publicmirror] Re: [cti] Summary of the working call

Forwarded on behalf of Paul Vixie.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 04:26:44 +0000
To: Jerome Athias <jerome.athias@protonmail.com>, Alexandre.Dulaunoy@circl.lu
From: P Vix <vixie@fsi.io>

I'm a guest so I can't post.

In the bind10 project we let the stakeholders have both veto and priority setting powers.

We wasted five years of our time and $3mil of their money and never produced anything useful. The project was shut down in disgrace. It's a blot on my record.

Never again. Say it with me. Never again.

Please forward to the original list if you would.