cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] concerns about 'artifact' object's payload_bin property size limit(<=10MB) of STIX 2.0

I think that many client-side security equipments are running behind NATs in organizations.

So, it is impossible or very difficult for them to open a listening port for URL connections from outside.

-- Maybe, if possible(with port-forwarding of NATs and so on), it will be a degration of security level of organizations.

I agree with Trey's opinion in the earlier post.

-- additional property for archived type and ordering for multiple archive files for a large file.

Regards,

Cheolho Lee.