cti message

Subject: Austin, TX F2F Registration Link

Hey All:

If you haven't registered for the Austin face-to-face meeting for the CTI TC on October 17th & 18, please be sure to Register.

Our hosts at IBM need to have a head-count; plus, they need our names for the Security Desk.

Below is the Registration Link.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/oasis-cyber-threat-intelligence-f2f-tc-meeting-october-2017-tickets-36895092214

In case you need the venue info again, here it is:

IBM
11501 Burnet Road
Austin, TX

I hope to see you there!

--
R. Jane Ginn, MSIA, MRP
Secretary, Cyber Threat Intelligence Technical Committee (CTI TC)