cti message

Subject: Sponsorship Opportunity for Austin F2F Social Event on 10/17

All,

The next CTI TC Face-to-Face will take place on October 17-18 at IBM in Austin, TX.  As we’ve done at past F2F meetings, we are planning a social hour at the end of the first day (10/17).  If your organization is interested in organizing and sponsoring this event, please contact Jane Harnad <jharnad@oasis-open.org>.

BTW, if you haven’t yet, please make sure you register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/oasis-cyber-threat-intelligence-f2f-tc-meeting-october-2017-tickets-36895092214

Regards,

Rich

Richard J. Struse

Chair, OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence Technical Committee

Chief Strategist for Cyber Threat Intelligence

The MITRE Corporation

+1-703-983-7049 (office)

+1-703-342-8368 (mobile)