cti message

Subject: Groups - CTI TC Face to Face - October 2017.pdf uploaded

Submitter's message
CTI TC:

Attached is the Agenda for the upcoming face-to-face meeting in Austin, Texas from October 17th to 18th.

Please note the following:

- A regional map and campus map is included
- Dial-in information for remote participation is included
- A Day-by-Day breakdown of the schedule is included

You'll note that we have saved slots during both days for 'Lightning Talks' during the lunch break. If you have an idea for a talk, even if you are participating remotely, please submit your ideas to any one of the Co-Chairs before COB Monday, October 16th. We will also be able to accommodate a slide-deck if you need visuals.

Please note that all times on the schedule are given in US Central Daylight Time (CDT).

Best regards,

-- Ms. Jane Ginn
Document Name: CTI TC Face to Face - October 2017.pdf

Description
Information regarding the upcoming face-to-face CTI TC meeting in Austin,
TX.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Ms. Jane Ginn
Group: OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) TC
Folder: Documents
Date submitted: 2017-10-12 12:34:17