cti message

Subject: Moving the STIX 2.1 Malware object from STIX Working Concepts to draft 2.1, Part 2

All -

After many months of laboring together as a TC to define the STIX 2.1
Malware object [1], Ivan and I feel that it is sufficiently mature to
be transferred from the STIX Working Concepts document into the draft
STIX 2.1, Part 2 document for final editorial work as we iterate
towards a 2.1 CSD.

Does anyone object to this?

[1]: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15qD9KBQcVcY4FlG9n_VGhqacaeiLlNcQ7zVEjc8I3b4/edit#heading=h.73mue8q00k8

--