cti message

Subject: New OSINT collections via FreeTAXII

All,

This weekend I have enabled 11 new OSINT collections on my test/demo TAXII server for you to use.  Please note that some of the lists are large and can take 8-10 seconds to be processed and delivered.  I will be working on some performance improvements in the code and looking at pagination to help address this problem.  But for now, you can make use of this STIX 2 content.

https://test.freetaxii.com:8000/taxii/

https://test.freetaxii.com:8000/osint/collections/

Thanks

Bret