cti message

Subject: Sponsorship opportunities for Borderless Cyber Conference & FIRST Technical Symposium on CTI, 6-7 December, Prague

OASIS members,

We are coming down to the wire – Borderless Cyber & FIRST Symposium is three weeks away!

Sponsorship opportunities remain that include exhibit space, complimentary conference passes and prominent corporate logo exposure (event website, onsite printed materials, onsite banners and signage).

Event sponsorship provides a great opportunity for your team to directly interact with 200+ cyber professionals in a focused, intimate setting. I look forward to discussing sponsorship with you.

Regards,

dee

Borderless Cyber Conference and FIRST Technical Symposium

http://eu17.first-oasis-conference.org/en/

Dee Schur

Senior Manager, Development & Advocacy
OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x211 (Office) | +1.941.321.6733 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
YouTube:    http://www.youtube.com/oasisopen