cti message

Subject: Exclusive savings for your Cyber Monday

Extra savings during an extra-long Cyber Monday for OASIS Members

This Cyber Monday, we’re offering additional savings on top of our $1,000 Early Bird discount. As an OASIS member, use discount code 88UOASISCM to save $200! That’s a total savings of $1,200 on a Full Conference pass when you register for RSAC 2018, April 16 - 20 in San Francisco.

This discount is so big, we couldn’t limit it to just 24 hours. So you’ve got through Tuesday, November 28* to register before these savings disappear.

But don’t wait! Register today.

*Cyber Monday discount is only applicable for new registrations, and cannot be retroactively applied. Discount code expires Nov. 28 at 11:59 PM PT. All sales are final—no refunds or exchanges.