cti message

Subject: Tuesday 1/9 Working Call Cancelled

All,

Happy New Year!  The CTI TC accomplished a great deal in 2017 including completing Committee Specifications for STIX 2.0 and TAXII 2.0.  As we work to finalize STIX 2.1 and TAXII 2.1, we will also be directing our efforts at helping encourage and support the widespread adoption, implementation and use of the standards.

We have decided to cancel Tuesday’s working call for this week given that the OpenC2 TC is holding a F2F and many of the people who would normally participate in our working call will be busy on OpenC2.  Rest assured that we will resume next week with the working call and the agenda will include finalizing the vocabulary for events.

Looking forward to another productive year – thanks for your participation in the CTI TC!

Richard

Richard J. Struse

Chair, OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence Technical Committee

Chief Strategist for Cyber Threat Intelligence

The MITRE Corporation

+1-703-983-7049 (office)

+1-703-342-8368 (mobile)