cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] EUROPE adopts STIX and TAXII

Let me add my congratulations folks. You've worked hard these past years. Seeing you get this recognition is a great start to 2018!

Good work!

/chet

On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 2:56 PM, Carol Cosgrove-Sacks <carol.cosgrove-sacks@oasis-open.org> wrote:
Dear Members of the CTI TC,

I have just been informed  that the EU has made a formal Decision to recognize the use of STIX 1.2 and TAXII 1.1 for use in public procurement.

Please see Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2017/2288 of 11 December 2017:  http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?qid=1515520575463&uri=CELEX:32017D2288

Congratulations! This Decision covers all 28 EU countries and is also applied by the 4 EFTA countries.*

I am delighted that your excellent work has received such high level recognition.

Dr Carol Cosgrove-Sacks
Senior Advisor on International Standards Policy
OASIS

*(EU: Austria, Belgium,  Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland,  France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland,  Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom;

EFTA: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland.)

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298