cti message

Subject: Agenda for today's TC working call

Hi, all -

Coming back after our long holiday break, here's the agenda for
today's TC working call [1]:

    * Finalizing the definition of the Grouping SDO [2]
    * Discussing the agenda for the upcoming F2F meeting
    * Overview of TAXII 2.1 work items

As we ramp back up our development cadence following the recent
hiatus, we will aim to get the working call agenda sent out 3-4 days
in advance. Apologies for the short notice this week; we hope you can
join the call nevertheless.

[1]: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cti/event.php?event_id=46584
[2]: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15qD9KBQcVcY4FlG9n_VGhqacaeiLlNcQ7zVEjc8I3b4/edit#heading=h.t56pn7elv6u7

--