cti message

Subject: STIX/TAXII 2.0 hackathon Jupyter notebook demo

Greetings, y'all -

Those of you who were on the earlier CTI TC call yesterday witnessed
the unfortunate failure of my live-coding demo due to some weird
screen-sharing issues related to the Zoom Linux client. That
notwithstanding, what I was attempting to demo was some pretty cool
stuff based on what John Wunder and I put together for the 08 Dec 2017
STIX/TAXII 2.0 hackathon in Prague.

Here is a screencast which I put together this morning that replicates
the demo I attempted on yesterday's full TC call [1]. If you're
interested in playing with the materials yourself, you can clone the
Jupyter notebook template [2] and refer to the list of project ideas
[3] from the Prague hackathon to stimulate your own thinking.

If you come up with something really cool, run into some bugs or
issues with any of the OASIS Open Repository APIs, please email me
privately or open Github issues on the relevant OASIS Open Repository,
as seems appropriate to you.

Hope this proves helpful to y'all and stimulates your thinking in
terms of the possibilities with STIX/TAXII 2.0! Have a lovely weekend,
looking forward to catching up with you on next Tuesday's TC working
call.

[1]: https://kingfisherops.com/static/stix_taxii_jupyter_notebook_demo_screencast_19.01.2018.mp4
[2]: https://notebooks.azure.com/treyka/libraries/jan-cti-tc-demo
[3]: https://goo.gl/3wFxiL