cti message

Subject: RSA 2018: Member discounts available

Hi Everyone,

OASIS members who register for the RSA conference before 16 March can receive an extra $100 discount off the Full Conference Pass. That's on top of a current $700 discount. Register here using the code: 18UOASISFD .

Complimentary Expo Only passes are also available. OASIS members should use the code X8EOASIS when registering. We hope all RSA attendees will stop by the OASIS booths, #1601 and #1701. You won't be able to miss us. We're in the front row of the South Hall

Our booths will feature products that support STIX, TAXII, OpenC2, KMIP, and PKCS#11 from members including:

Anomali
Cryptsoft
EclecticIQ
Fornetix
Fujitsu
Hitachi
IBM
Kryptus
Micro Focus
NC4
New Context
Oracle
P6R
QuintessenceLabs
Thales
ThreatQuotient
TruSTAR
Utimaco

A few demo pods are still available. Contact either myself or Dee Schur for more information.

Looking forward to another great show!
Jane

--

Jane Harnad

Manager, Events

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x214 (Office)
http://www.oasis-open.org