cti message

Subject: Groups - OASIS-CTI-TC_Monthly_Meeting-February15_2018.pdf uploaded

Submitter's message
CTI TC:

Attached are the meeting notes for the combined Session #1 & Session #2 full TC Meeting yesterday. Thank you all for sending me an email noting your attendance during the sessions. Please do take a moment to look at this document to make sure that I have properly recorded your attendance during Session #1 or #2. If you do not see your name and you were in attendance, please send me an email at jg@ctin.us and I will add you to the Master attendance list.

I'll be using this list to update your voting status in the Kavi platform.

Best regards,

-- Ms. Jane Ginn
Document Name: OASIS-CTI-TC_Monthly_Meeting-February15_2018.pdf

Description
Combined Session #1 & Session #2 Meeting Notes
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Ms. Jane Ginn
Group: OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) TC
Folder: Meeting Notes
Date submitted: 2018-02-16 14:31:26