cti message

Subject: RE: [EXT] Re: [cti] Agenda for Today's Working Call - 3/6/2018

Bret,

The same version fatigue would happen if we released a 2.1 spec that contained nothing but the extensions process that is being discussed, or if we changed 2.1 to only contain the “Text Complete” items (including the code part), but not say… COA or Infrastructure.

Sarah Kelley

Senior Cyber Threat Analyst

Multi-State Information Sharing and Analysis Center (MS-ISAC)

31 Tech Valley Drive

East Greenbush, NY 12061

sarah.kelley@cisecurity.org

518-266-3493