cti message

Subject: Re: [EXT] [cti-stix] Re: [cti-interoperability] Re: [cti-stix] STIX Preferred Documents For Review/Comments

I could not find text that talks about which versions of the specification you are claiming conformance to and which product version that maps to.  So if a product does this for STIX 2.0 does that mean they get to keep using this mark even with 2.5 is out?

Bret

Sent from my Commodore 64

PGP Fingerprint: 63B4 FC53 680A 6B7D 1447  F2C0 74F8 ACAE 7415 0050