cti message

Subject: Notice to Postpone Thursday Full TC Calls

CTI TC:

As you are aware, we currently have two full Technical Committee meetings scheduled for this Thursday, March 15th.

The leadership team is currently working with the input provided during the March 13th working call on the preferred revision process going forward.  As such, we would like to reschedule our Session #1 and Session #2 meetings for Thursday, March 29th. This would give us sufficient time to work through the preferences expressed by TC members.

I will be sending out cancellation and rebooking notices on Kavi to this effect later today.

Also, regarding the scheduling for the full Technical Committee in April, we will be scheduling it on the 4th week next month to avoid a conflict with the RSA Conference. That will be Thursday, April 26th.

Watch for the Kavi notices.

Best regards,

Jane Ginn, MSIA, MRP
Secretary, CTI TC