cti message

Subject: Re: [EXT] [cti] 20 March Working Call Agenda

Here are the the issues we would like to discuss. We will start at the top and work our way through as many of them as we can.

Bret

Issue 41
Section 3.1
Trailing-slash normative requirement for resource identifiers is missing
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/cti-taxii2/issues/41

Issue 31
Section 3.4 - added_after parameter
Object Sort Order is Confusing and Surprising to Some
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/cti-taxii2/issues/31

Issue 43
Section TBD
Update JSON Reference
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/cti-taxii2/issues/43

Issue 25
Section 3.4.1
Version filter is unclear if result MUST only be the latest version
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/cti-taxii2/issues/25

Issue 60
Section 4.2
Constrain URLs in API Roots
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/cti-taxii2/issues/60

Issue 28
Section TBD
Discovery Resource Does not Clearly Articulate API Root Allowable Values
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/cti-taxii2/issues/28