cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] RE: [EXT] Re: [cti] Need to integrate MAEC and STIX into single report

Subodh:

Below is a really good link to Bookmark.  In it, you'll see links to the final, and working documents.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yvqWaPPnPW-2NiVCLqzRszcx91ffMowfT5MmE9Nsy_w/edit#heading=h.8bbhgdisbmt

You'll find the flushed out Malware object for STIX 2.1 Here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bkMmU1PxlwlAwjrMmyWV147rvLcRs2x62FicHbpH2gU/edit#heading=h.cabdb5lryb9q

Also, from the OASIS CTI TC website you'll see a link to the Wiki.  We are trying to keep resources and tool links up there, too.

Jane