cti message

Subject: June 2018 STIX/TAXII 2.x plugfest reminder

Folks –

We would like any organization that is planning to participate or considering participation to send their information to me/Jason so that we can start to plan what the plugfest goals/objectives will target.

If your organization is *at all* considering participation you need to send that information so that we can include you in planning meetings that will start next week.

To ensure that we maximize the effectiveness of the plugfest, we will build the plugfest tests around the orgs (and their software) that are showing up.

If interested:

  1. Send vendor name; contact person/email
  2. Details on persona to test
  3. Details on software product

This is a great opportunity for any organization to verify their development efforts on STIX/TAXII v2.

Allan Thomson

CTO (+1-408-331-6646)

LookingGlass Cyber Solutions