cti message

Subject: Agenda for Working Call on 5-15

All,

The agenda for next week's working call will be:

0) Agenda bashing

1) Relaxing the TAXII authentication requirement to a SHOULD instead of a MUST for implementing basic authentication. This request was from John Wunder and DHS, so we will ask him to discuss his requirements.

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/cti-taxii2/issues/58

2) Change the DNS SRV record to be consistent with the rest of the spec and other uses of DNS SRV records.  The example does not match the spec, so we need to make this clear. This was brought up by Chris Ricard from FS-ISAC.

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/cti-taxii2/issues/67

3) Marlon has a request for some new functionality.  We would like to give him time to discuss and explain.

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/cti-taxii2/issues/65

4) Allow TAXII to process records in synchronous mode instead of just asynchronous.  This means, that we would allow HTTP status code of 200 (OK) for POSTs not just 202 (Accepted).  This has been brought up several times by Jason, myself, and others.

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/cti-taxii2/issues/71

If you have any other topics you would like discussed, please let me know.

Bret