cti message

Subject: TAXII 2.1 WD02

All,

Drew and I have finished resolving all of the comments and suggestions from WD01 along with an additional 8 GitHub issues. We are releasing TAXII 2.1 Working Draft 02 for your review and would ask that you consider this version as a candidate for our first Committee Specification Draft (CSD) ballot.

Depending on the amount of additional feedback, we would like to consider opening a ballot in the next week or so.  If you have any comments or suggestions on this version, please use either the email list or the Google Doc (please do not annotate the Word or PDF versions).

Thanks,

Bret

Attached Versions (word, pdf)