cti message

Subject: STIX 2.1 Draft - git page (Looking for schema definition)

Hi

I am looking for STIX 2.1 git page, especially the schema definition in json format. Can someone point me there?

Thanks

Subodh Kumar  Executive Director |  Technology Cybersecurity & Technology Controls  J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.  575 Washington Boulevard, Jersey City, NJ, 07310 T: +1 201 595 7299  subodh.kumar@jpmorgan.com

This message is confidential and subject to terms at: http://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer including on confidentiality, legal privilege, viruses and monitoring of electronic messages. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.