OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

cti message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Re: [EXT] [cti] Agenda for Working Call tomorrow


Here is the summary from the working call today..

1) We talked through WD03 and the format changes that have been made to the endpoint definitions.  A few comments and suggestions were made during the call.  I took an action item to make these changes and am happy to report that as of tonight all of those changes have been integrated into the document.

2) We talked through the TAXII authentication requirement again and after ensuring that if we made this a SHOULD in the spec and kept it a MUSTs in the interop docs we were able to gain consensus.  The informal vote was 7 for, 1 against, and 1 abstain. As of tonight I have added text in suggestion mode to 1.5.9 and 8.2.2 for everyone to review. 

3) We talked about adding a DELETE endpoint for the Object by ID. There was no objection to adding this.  As of tonight I have also added this to the document in section 5.7.  Please review and comment.  

4) We talked about adding HTTP2 support and the consensus on the call was to do this at a future date.  So this has been tabled for now. We may pick this back up when we start work on TAXII Channels.

5) We talked through adding a "versions" endpoint to the object by ID. This endpoint would just return a list of versions that are available for that one object. I am happy to report that as of tonight I have added this to the document in section 5.8.  Please review and comment. 

6) During this discussion on versions it was brought up that we need to ensure we have some language in the document that helps implementers understand that they do not need to keep all versions.  Allan opened and issue for this (Issue #76) and I took a stab at using his suggested text and adding it to a new section, Section 3.9 Server Implementation Considerations.  Please review and give comments.

7) We talked again about adding support for 200(OK) and there does not seem to be consensus to do this at this time.  Allan proposed an alternative for this, that has been documented in the issue tracker.

I believe all of the decisions that were made today on the working call, all of my action items, have now been implemented in the document.  If you could please review the document and give us your comments and feedback that would be great.  Drew and I will do a final pass in the coming days and look to officially release WD03. 


From: cti@lists.oasis-open.org <cti@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Bret Jordan <Bret_Jordan@symantec.com>
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2018 5:10:37 PM
To: cti@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [EXT] [cti] Agenda for Working Call tomorrow


Here is the agenda for tomorrow's working call:

  1. Review current working draft - 03
  2. TAXII authentication requirement
  3. Add Delete capability to Object by ID endpoint
  4. Support HTTP2
  5. Add Versions endpoint to Object by ID endpoint
  6. Synchronous POSTs

You will also find the slides attached as PDF.


[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]