cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Re: [EXT] [cti-interoperability] Motion for Open Repository for CTI Interop Issue Tracking

The reason I think it needs to be a TC Repo, is the issue tracker will track changes.  Due to IPR rules, I do not think we could take suggestions from non-TC members, aka, no bugs, issues.

Bret

From: Allan Thomson <athomson@lookingglasscyber.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 4:05:12 PM
To: Back, Greg; Bret Jordan; OASIS CTI TC list
Cc: Interoperability Subcommittee

Our intention is interoperability (i.e. STIXPreferred) is available to non-TC members to participate in. I can imagine that non-TC specific information be available on the repo.

So I think it is appropriate in this case that the repo is open rather than restricted to the TC.

Allan Thomson

CTO (+1-408-331-6646)

LookingGlass Cyber Solutions