cti message

Subject: Issue 37 / Labels

Hey all,

Just an update on where we stand with Issue 37 (https://github.com/oasis-tcs/cti-stix2/issues/37):

Prefer *_type and labels (12)

=========================

John Wunder

Sean Barnum

Terry MacDonald

Sarah Kelley

Phillip Royer

Rich Shok

Rich Struse

Paul Patrick

Ivan Kirillov

Trey Darley

Jason Keirstead

Chris Ricard

Don’t prefer *_type and labels (5)

=========================

Bret Jordan

Jeff Mates

Allan Thomson

John-Mark

Marlon Taylor

Given that this discussion has died down again and we’ve spent a few weeks on it I move that we accept the prevailing opinion and use the *_types names. So please speak up if you object to this, otherwise (assuming this gets a second) the editors will go ahead and implement as *_types.

Thank you,

John