cti message

Subject: Extensions working group

CTI-TC,

We are going to be forming a mini-group to discuss the new extensions process we would like to add to the specification. If you are interested in contributing to this work, there is now a Slack channel (#extensions) to discuss this. There is also a proposal here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11blfHrQccl_e42PCtXQI4Tr8TPqO6UspKQ50-y2KjR4/edit#

This proposal needs some cleanup and some tweaking, so if you’re interested in helping out, feel free to give a shout out, especially if this topic is near and dear to your heart.

Thanks,

Sarah Kelley

Lead Cybersecurity Engineer, T8B2

Defensive Operations