cti message

Subject: STIX Media Type

All,

I am pleased to announce that the STIX media type is now officially registered with IANA. The media type is:

application/stix+json

We defined one optional parameter called version. When using it to say represent 2.1 content, it would look like:

application/stix+json;version2.1

We are still waiting to hear on our application for the TAXII media type.  Here is the link to the IANA page https://www.iana.org/assignments/media-types/application/stix+json

Bret